Portfolio Accounting is the first step. Our all-encompassing knowledge of profit and loss implications ensures unrivaled accuracy and precision in every movement and calculation.
Partnership Accounting corresponds to our diligent tracking and reporting of all income and expenses, various account structures, full general ledger, and financial statements.
Investor Accounting completes the equation, as our services range from performing income and expense allocations to management and incentive fee calculations.
- Track and value fund investments with multiple prime brokers and custodians
- Upload and reconcile transactions
- Account for multiple portfolios and multiple currencies
- Record corporate actions (e.g. dividends, stock splits, mergers, etc.)
- Automated generation of period realized and unrealized gain/loss
- Maintain tax lots, gain characterization
- Automated analysis of wash sales
- Maintain global security master
- Provide customizable portfolio reports (e.g. open positions, tax lots, realized gains, etc.)
- Account for multiple fund structures (e.g. stand alone, side by side, and master feeder)
- Maintain integrated partnership and portfolio sub-ledgers
- Maintain accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed asset accounts
- Provide journal transparency and full audit trail
- Calculate estimated taxable income
- Provide full financial statements
- Perform investor book and tax account allocations
- Maintain high water marks and hurdle rates
- Calculate management and performance fees
- Provide PFIC reporting documentation and K-1 data
- Calculate investor NAV’s
- Perform side pocket and new issue allocations
- Maintain audit trail of historical activity
- Prepare statements of account and investor specific balance sheets and income statements
Fund Administration services are vital to the health of your fund. Understanding the importance of investor relations can determine the future breadth of your investor base. PartnersAdmin LLC offers full service fund administration, relieving managers of the daily operational details that consume time and resources.
Our vast experience, uncompromising attention to detail, and focus on impeccable service makes PartnersAdmin LLC the perfect solution to your fund administration needs.
- Deliver and track fund offering documents
- Process subscriptions and redemptions
- Maintain investor accounts and contact databases
- Distribute investor statements and other documents (e.g. performance letters, annual audits, K-1s, etc.)
- Calculate and distribute fund performance and statistical data to authorized and interested parties
- Perform share equalization and roll-up calculations
- Perform Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) checks
- Calculate and monitor ERISA percentages
- Provide investor relations and client service
- Assist with Start up marketing presentations
- Assist with regulatory filings
Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Services
PartnersAdmin LLC is uniquely qualified to service Private Equity Funds. As a full service administrator, we provide a solid infrastructure capable of handling the most complex operations with various allocation and liquidity requirements. Our consolidated reports system is an integral part of your fund’s service package, which includes:
- Preparation of detailed journal entries, financial reports, capital accounts, capital calls, distributions, interest calculations and allocations, and incentive fee structures
- Full reconciliation of cash accounts and automatic reconciliation of financial statements to general ledger
- Automated repository of side letters, term sheet, and side pocket allocations for full audit trail
- Ability to understand and manage capital calls, side letters, SMAs, distributions, etc.
- Quarterly tax estimate and fiscal year audit packages available direct to auditors for streamlined communication
- Web access
- Our team possesses the required specialized knowledge and experience unique to these fund structures
PartnersAdmin LLC is committed to the needs of start-up managers. We offer guidance and direction in the entire process of fund structuring, asset management, asset accumulation, and audit, and we can provide introductions through a wide range of professional relationships in various areas of specialization via our extensive network.
Given the spectrum of considerations when selecting a fund administrator, PartnersAdmin LLC offers a complete solution. An ideal partner for start-up funds, PartnersAdmin LLC is knowledgeable in multiple asset classes and various fund structures, and we strategically leverage all of our relationships in order to support our clients. We assist you with:
- Establishing relationships with professional service providers (e.g. attorneys, prime brokers, custodians, auditors)
- Creating cost effective solutions
- Employing the appropriate fund and fee structures
- Reviewing offering memoranda and other disclosure documents in conjunction with your counsel
- Managing applicable regulatory filings
- Assistance in effectively managing back office operations
- Deliver sophisticated technology and services to facilitate growth and efficiently build scale
- Our process and procedures provide flexible options, customized support, and unmatched client service